Small Town Service. Big City Results.
What does small town service mean? We think it means your lawyer knows you and your case. We also think your lawyer should be responsive when you need something, but also be able to anticipate what you need before you do.
Big city results mean you will have an attorney who has experience with your legal issues and know how to proceed to achieve the best results possible. At Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C., our generational law firm has that kind of experience. That’s why families keep coming back to us. In some cases, we are working for the third generation in a family.
Skilled Representation For A Variety Of Legal Matters
Our experienced East Aurora lawyers have assisted people for generations with their most important legal matters, including:
- Real estate law such as knowledgeable representation at home closings
- Wills, powers of attorney, including gifting money and other tax-saving measures for your family’s lineage
- Medicaid planning, documents, processes and deadlines
- Divorce and family law issues, including custody issues and adoptions
- Defense for criminal charges, including drunk driving and traffic offenses
- Business formation guidance for LLCs and corporations
- Personal injury representation in vehicle accidents for negligence cases
Meet Our Attorneys
Our attorneys have many years of experience, deep community ties, and a strong commitment to your success. We speak plain English, return your phone calls promptly and report regularly on your case while demonstrating the strictest personal and professional ethics. We are upfront about our fees so that there are no surprises in working with us. Above all, we are passionately committed to serving our clients.
What Our Clients Say
“… Took a lot of pressure off me and made a difficult situation a lot easier. I was extremely happy with my settlement, which was reached in much less time than I expected.”
“… Made the transaction effortless and easy!”