Small Town Service. Big City Results.
What does small town service mean? We think it means your lawyer knows you and your case. We also think your lawyer should be responsive when you need something, but also be able to anticipate what you need before you do.
Big city results mean you will have an attorney who has experience with your legal issues and know how to proceed to achieve the best results possible. At Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C., our generational law firm has that kind of experience. That’s why families keep coming back to us. In some cases, we are working for the third generation in a family.
Skilled Representation For A Variety Of Legal Matters
Our experienced East Aurora lawyers have assisted people for generations with their most important legal matters, including:
- Personal Injury and other civil litigation including motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall and construction accidents
- Nursing home planning, planning for Medicaid, Medicaid applications, asset transfers, gifting, strategy, life estates and trusts
- Estates, probate and administration
- Estate Planning
- Wills, powers of attorneys, living wills and health care proxies
- Real Estate closings, transfers between relatives
- Business formations, corporations, partnerships, LLCs
- Criminal defense, including driving while intoxicated, petit larceny, assault, and many other misdemeanors and felonies
Meet Our Attorney
Our attorney has many years of experience, deep community ties, and a strong commitment to your success. We speak plain English, return your phone calls promptly and report regularly on your case while demonstrating the strictest personal and professional ethics. We are upfront about our fees so that there are no surprises in working with us. Above all, we are passionately committed to serving our clients.