brand logoHall, Ricketts, Schuller
& Gurbacki, P.C.

August 2014 Archives

An Attorney is Necessary for a Liquor License Application

Why Do I Need an Attorney?

A convenience store in Des Moines wants to keep its liquor license, and will need to make changes if it wants to do so. Oasis Wine and Spirits, will need to put over a dozen modifications into place if it wants to continue selling wine and beer. This will significantly change how the store does business, and these changes may not guarantee the license.

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Hall, Ricketts, Schuller & Gurbacki, P.C.
471 Main Street
East Aurora, NY 14052

Phone: 716-243-3515
Fax: 716-652-2058
East Aurora Law Office Map