brand logoHall, Ricketts, Schuller
& Gurbacki, P.C.

November 2014 Archives

How To Apply For A Liquor License In New York

So you want to apply for a liquor license, eh? If you live in New York, there are many things you have to have in order and a number of things you will want to keep in mind throughout the process. Here's a quick overview of the process, along with a few notes to keep in mind. 

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Hall, Ricketts, Schuller & Gurbacki, P.C.
471 Main Street
East Aurora, NY 14052

Phone: 716-243-3515
Fax: 716-652-2058
East Aurora Law Office Map