brand logoHall, Ricketts, Schuller
& Gurbacki, P.C.

October 2015 Archives

Can I Protect A Child Who Is Not Mine In The DHS System?

The sentiments for wanting to protect a child that is not a blood relative are pure and honorable. If the child is in the DHS system, the legalities over who has a rightful claim to the child can affect your honorable sentiments to want to protect them. There isn't much easy when it comes to working with DHS, but Hall, Ricketts, Schuller and Gurbacki will do everything in their power to make sure that your voice is heard in a system that is run on bureaucracy and protocol. 

Email Us For a Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Hall, Ricketts, Schuller & Gurbacki, P.C.
471 Main Street
East Aurora, NY 14052

Phone: 716-243-3515
Fax: 716-652-2058
East Aurora Law Office Map