Seven Steps To Take After An Accident
If you are involved in an accident, you need to protect your best interests. The experienced personal injury attorneys of Hall Ricketts Gurbacki, P.C., recommend following the steps below to defend your physical health and case potential.
If you are involved in an accident, call the caring attorneys of 716-243-3515 to pursue your best interests.
Key Steps To Take After An Accident
- Do whatever is necessary for your health and the health and safety of others.
- Follow the directions of the police and emergency personnel.
- Seek medical aid and attention immediately and follow the directions of your doctors.
- Preserve evidence such as damaged property and have someone take photographs.
- Contact your insurance carrier.
- Complete and submit no-fault forms if it is an automobile accident.
- Seriously consider contacting a lawyer at an early stage.
Contact Our Firm For Aggressive Advocacy
If you are injured in an accident due to another person’s negligence, you deserve experienced legal counsel that will fight for the compensation you deserve. Our New York attorneys can carefully evaluate your case and advise you on next steps.
We are strategic negotiators and aggressive litigators who understand how to successfully achieve your case goals.